Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
Night
Perish
ZeeFighter
Nicolas_Br
8 posters

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T) - Page 2 Empty Re: So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

Post  StyLiSH Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Billy wrote:Which one is true, and which one is false?

ZeeFighter wrote:well, FaRHaN tell me this point i guess. he told me "i was at my cousin's (Brother) house and was playing game at his pc, then dinner time. I minimized the game for a while so in this time my Brother use Hacks. he tell me after 2 to 3 days."
    i told Zee that he was in my home not i was in his home. here he did mistake.

StyLiSH wrote:hacks were used by my computer because i had it But not used by me that's really the truth

Are you making fun of us?

and No, everything is serious. and c'mon it's just a game why you guys are so strict i said sorry like many times just let me get in you will never hear any mistake about me again it's a promise
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T) - Page 2 Empty Re: So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T)

Post  ZeeFighter Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:20 pm

well, i believe that he is innocent His app must have to be accepted.
    I am already taking his responsibility from now on so what's the big deal?/.

5 AsS Members gave him Yes its mean they trust him.
    He is pro and trust able guy, he was hacker not now, i trust him he didn't Hack after getting AsS_T tag.
    It was his brother not him.He applied 3 times and each time his app got denied i guess its enough humiliation.
    on the other hand, we are tired of reporting about solo. And he is still Admin...
    I always like you Billy, But i can't understand why you are not accepting him. I like justice.

If this app got denied i will leave this clan and that's my promise. Thanks! That's all i want to say.
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:20 pm

the same like zee. i believe that he is innocent
    Its true 5 AsS members voted him possitive, all trust him , i trust him.
    come on Billy, come on muchachito ! i know you can think your decision again, he is innocent !
    he really want to be in the clan, he is pro and friendly, i dont think he use hacks, really !
    Give him a chance, come on Billy I ask that you in the best way possible ! please amigo

Post  Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:23 am

Lebowski wrote:Billy and I both use secret nicks

I'm not against anyone, But I would like to say something!    Look at this app and let's say it gets denied then Stylish is gonna feel really really bad.
    But If we see our clan rules:-

https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t173-ass-clan-rules

Then we can find that we aren't allowed to play without wearing the tag and if someone plays then he's gotta be in trouble

Then Mick says, "I and Billy Both used secret nicks"
    And Mick here's a proof about your secret nick
    So Once again here is my app (accepted AsS_T) - Page 2 Xdfgbv11

So why does Billy used a secret nick being a part of our clan! say why? and Mick why u used a secret nick it ain't allowed, Tell me why?
    None have prove about teh hacks that Stylo did in past. So cut the past and shut the future, Have him a chance Billy, I know u can do it Brah!, He won't hack, and huh your question why did he lied to us that was your question for which u ain't casting vote, So if u ask Defy he can tell u the truth statement! and ye Stylo doth told about that a lotta times.....Fare thee well!
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:49 am

BABA1 wrote:
    So why does Billy used a secret nick being a part of our clan! say why? and Mick why u used a secret nick it ain't allowed, Tell me why?
    None have prove about teh hacks that Stylo did in past. So cut the past and shut the future, Have him a chance Billy, I know u can do it Brah!, He won't hack, and huh your question why did he lied to us that was your question for which u ain't casting vote, So if u ask Defy he can tell u the truth statement! and ye Stylo doth told about that a lotta times.....Fare thee well!

We do this to protect the server. We are not "playing" with secret nicks. You think sneaky people would hack while an [AsS] member or the owner was in the server? Now you're questioning Billy and me about how we try to keep order in the server? Running a server like this is very time consuming, but I do it because I like it. I don't always have the time to give enough attention anymore. This is a game, have fun and play.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:36 am

Lebowski wrote:
    BABA1 wrote:

We do this to protect the server. We are not "playing" with secret nicks. You think sneaky people would hack while an [AsS] member or the owner was in the server? Now you're questioning Billy and me about how we try to keep order in the server? Running a server like this is very time consuming, but I do it because I like it. I don't always have the time to give enough attention anymore. This is a game, have fun and play.

That's what we are trying to saying it's just a game I didn't killed someone by using hacks in real life but you guys acting like this I.did it. Just try to give me a chance.. You know I can get in any clan with no problem and AsS clan is not very pro clan there are many other good clans then AsS but I started to play Vcmp with lebowski server and my all friends got in real even including me I can't join any clan now by true heart because I've feelings for this clan+clan members. On the other hand I'm very old player of your server therefore you should must give me one chance I'm repeating that it's just a game for having fun try to think again about me.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:06 am

I said everything I thought.
    But I don't want to lose my human dignity, if many members want someone in whom they trust. You have honesty in intention towards him.
    I respect this.

I vote "Yes" for trainee.
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:20 am

Thanks Billy. Thank you all Smile
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:20 pm

The [AsS] clan has spoken. [AsS_T] it is.
    Rock
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 pm

You are accepted as trainee, StyLiSH. Feel free to wear the [AsS_T] tag. Have fun with us!

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:53 am