Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+5
Blaze
Lebowski
StyLiSH
KAKAN
Defy
9 posters

My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T)

Blaze
    Blaze
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T) Empty My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Blaze Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:09 am

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: theblazeman

-Where are you from: Australia

-How old are you: Turning 15 April 1st

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Uzi,M60,M4 and Stubby

-how well do you speak english: Very good

-When did you start playing vc-mp: End of last year

-How often do you play vc-mp: Everyday

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you leave it: No.

-Why do you want to join the clan? Because there are many friendly members in the clan and it's also awesome  Cool

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes

Last edited by Theblazeman on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Lebowski Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:13 am

Theblazeman wrote:

-how well do you speak english: Very good

Very WELL

lol! =P
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: My AsS Application (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Defy Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:27 am

I am only Giving you vote for Trial because you need to improve a lot in your skills , and the skill you have right now , frankly , doesn't look as good as it should for a trial member , yet still you may have a good shot at this.
    So yep , My vote is Yes for Trial.
    KAKAN
    KAKAN

Post  KAKAN Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Yes for trial
    StyLiSH
    StyLiSH

Post  StyLiSH Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Yes For full Laugh

Post  Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:52 am

KAKAN wrote:Yes for trial

Applications aren't a joke KAKAN, The person who gives an application to join our clan  that marks how much people like our clan, And u make fun out of it, That ain't right Pretty boy,  U are a kid and Immature, If his apps get denied today He mayn't be much happy to listen it, But let's take a look at you, 1st u applied in our clan and tried your luck and when u got no replies u deleted your app and Applied at DK clan and your app was kinda joke to them too!, And they denied it and Next U applied at [ON] And the same thing happened to u which did at very 1st(like your's 1st app in our forums)

So don't just disrespect or make fun of anyone, He/she might be poor in their skills but If we train them, They will be able to climb higher or even the highest, Same was to all of us, All started as a noob and gradually a Professional after their efforts behind.

So blaze, U r kinda mature and don't yo worry, I'll Train u!, Don't leave trying,,If your 1st app get's denied(closed), Don't worry, Be happy, Keep Training, And U will get accepted!
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:19 am

Yes for trial, and I may put KAKAN back to level 1. I think that's a good joke.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Blaze Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:24 am

Thanks guys! Very Happy Cool
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:33 am

I tested Theblazeman today. In my opinion he is good enough for trial.

So, Yes for [AsS_T].
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:53 am

Skills of a trainee and an attitude worthy of a full membership,interesting case I'd say Smile . For what's best,I'd vote Yes,for [AsS_T]
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:56 am

skills are not bad, with more training you will be an awesome player, so until then i vote Yes for AsS_T.
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:56 am

I saw ya fighting with FaRHaN aka Stylish yesterday and I must say man,U looked great! FaRHaN is a great fighter and you killed him on multiple occasions. You are improving at a fast rate and if I'm given a chance to re-vote I'd say Yes for FULL membership. You already had the attitude of a full member,which really makes me wanna change my decision. Good luck!
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Yes for trial, good luck
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:52 am

Since you received enough votes, I could accept your application a couple of days ago. But I thought, that things might get interesting, namely some other members to vote, or perhaps some of those who's already voted to re-consider their vote, as Perish did. This didn't happen.

Anyway, I'm not gonna make you wait more. You are accepted as trainee. Feel free to wear the [AsS_T] tag. Enjoy the game!

P. S.
    Your nickname has been changed. Now it is Blaze, as you want to be.

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am