Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+4
Nicolas_Br
KAKAN
Perish
Defy
8 posters

Perish's application to join AsS (accepted)

Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Perish's application to join AsS (accepted) Empty Perish's application to join AsS (accepted)

Post  Perish Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:34 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame:Perish

-Where are you from:India

-How old are you:16

-Your gender:Male

-Your favorite weapons:Stubby,uzi,MP5,m60,m4

-how well do you speak english :Try me Razz

-When did you start playing vc-mp : 2012

-How often do you play vc-mp: everyday,allday Very Happy

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. : aZ and ON. I left aZ cuz I found it difficult to manage a clan on my own(I was its leader).I left ON because the leader of the clan (Nightfury) is an absolute waste of my time and he's just a 12-year old kid trying to control me.

-Why do you want to join the clan?: Well,I know quite a lot of AsS members and I like em' all(both skill-wise and personally).I spent most of my spare time playing in Lebowski,which happens to be an AsS server.

-Do you play SA:MP?:Used to,not now
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Perish's application to join AsS (accepted) Empty Re: Perish's application to join AsS (accepted)

Post  Defy Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:59 pm

For the future reference , you should answer the questions like they are supposed to answered, talking 'bout one with The knowledge of English.

Other than that, You're quick on yo feet, maybe the lag prevents you from Getting hit, but even though I did got killed most of the time , I still managed to get you. You're kind of predictable , but not that kind of predictable who would deserve to be in Trials.Therefore...

Without any further ado, My vote for you is Yes towards the full membership.

Perish's application to join AsS (accepted) Empty Re: Perish's application to join AsS (accepted)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:55 pm

U're from India, ekdum chup karke betht, sale mujhe jhoot bolta he ke tu Bahrain se he.

Anyways, u have a cool nature and u respect the ones u don't know, So if I would have been a full AsS, then my vote would have been 'Yes".....anyways Guuuuuud luck.

Last edited by BABA1 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KAKAN
    KAKAN

Post  KAKAN Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:56 pm

Hey I know that I can't vote but if I can then I will surely vote a YES for u bro
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Location : Within 10 km radius surrounding these coordinates:- 10.5200° N, 76.2100° E

Post  Perish Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Well, I don't know how to measure my vocabulary which is why I initially posted to try me.

Baba, I was born and raised mostly in Bahrain. My parents are Indians and that makes me an Indian.I never said that I hold a Bahraini citizenship.I was in Bahrain when I created my Skype account and didn't bother to change it.

And finally thank you for sending in your vote, Kakan.
    KAKAN
    KAKAN

Post  KAKAN Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:54 am

Perish wrote:Well, I don't know how to measure my vocabulary which is why I initially posted to try me.

Baba, I was born and raised mostly in Bahrain. My parents are Indians and that makes me an Indian.I never said that I hold a Bahraini citizenship.I was in Bahrain when I created my Skype account and didn't bother to change it.

And finally thank you for sending in your vote, Kakan.

U r welcome, but my vote is useless as except AsS members no one can vote, that's the rule of here
    Nicolas_Br
    Nicolas_Br

Post  Nicolas_Br Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Perish wrote:-Your Nickname(s) ingame:Perish

-Where are you from:India

-How old are you:16

-Your gender:Male

-Your favorite weapons:Stubby,uzi,MP5,m60,m4

-how well do you speak english :Try me Razz

-When did you start playing vc-mp : 2012

-How often do you play vc-mp: everyday,allday Very Happy

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. : aZ and ON. I left aZ cuz I found it difficult to manage a clan on my own(I was its leader).I left ON because the leader of the clan (Nightfury) is an absolute waste of my time and he's just a 12-year old kid trying to control me.

-Why do you want to join the clan?: Well,I know quite a lot of AsS members and I like em' all(both skill-wise and personally).I spent most of my spare time playing in Lebowski,which happens to be an AsS server.

-Do you play SA:MP?:Used to,not now
    You are a good guy Perish, and i had a lot of fights with you and i saw you are a good fighter and have a very good skills. Nothing more to say, my vote it"s YES for FULL MEMBERSHIP
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:40 pm

I knew you are a good fighter, but since I didn't know you very well, I had to delay my vote for a while. Skills are not everything. Our members also have to be good, pleasant, and mature people. Like a chain, we can be strong enough only if all the links of that chain work well. I don't usually vote directly for full membership for someone who has applied.
    Well, I've been watching you last days, and I think you have all the necessary qualities for something more than trainee.

You have a "Yes" from me for full membership.

Good luck!
    Perish
    Perish
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Perish Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:08 pm

Thank you very much Billy!
    ZeeFighter
    ZeeFighter

Location : Planet Vegeta, But after Destroyed living on Planet Earth. xD

Post  ZeeFighter Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:14 am

your skills are good, and also you're a decent person.
    Yes for full membership!
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:40 am

Yes for full
    Night
    Night

Post  Night Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 am

I just saw u yasterday and u seems to be a nice person and u have the skills , I was gonna vote for AsS_T, but since everyone voted for Full so I will vote for Full too cuz I don't know you very well..and I trust the other members

Yes for Full Cool
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:03 am

Your application has been accepted, Perish. Feel free to wear the [AsS] tag. Have fun with us!

/Locked/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 am