Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

Warning!

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Warning! Empty Warning!

Post  Maria Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 am

If the following full AsS members don't come back within 15 days, they will be kicked from the clan for being inactive for a very long time on the forums/servers without justifying their absence, and they will have to re-apply after that but I can't guarantee to them that they will be accepted as full members easily, they will have to be tested again.

[AsS]LadyGaga
    [AsS]Icarus

I already sent them emails but unfortunately I got no answer. If you ever spot them on any VC-MP server, let them know this.

Regards..
    Rodrigo

Warning! Empty Re: Warning!

Post  Rodrigo Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 am

Wasn't Gaga's pc broken? I can't remember it at all, but I guess she said something like that.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:07 am

Yes, in 09, 2011 she said that her PC was broken in this topic [Click] and in the same topic she said that she bought a new one and was working fine, this was her last topic I guess and after that she didn't even make a topic about her inactivity. She disappeared in a mysterious way.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 am

When the 15 days expires, post it here and I will disable their user names. I won't delete them in case they re-apply.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:55 am

Lebowski wrote:When the 15 days expires, post it here and I will disable their user names. I won't delete them in case they re-apply.

Alright Smile

Post  Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Well, Icarus said on a topic he'd be inactive because of school, and since then he hasn't returned. Here's his last topic https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t571-the-damn-school

T'is a shame, he was a nice member and I wish him and GaGa would come BAK, only God knows what happened to 'em.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:16 pm

They might be busy, but at least they could visit the forum, If they count themselves as members of our community yet. This does not take that much time.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:10 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Well, Icarus said on a topic he'd be inactive because of school, and since then he hasn't returned. Here's his last topic https://ass-clan.forumotion.com/t571-the-damn-school

T'is a shame, he was a nice member and I wish him and GaGa would come BAK, only God knows what happened to 'em.

Yes, but Icarus has been absent for a very long time, and I don't think because of school cuz he had the whole summer to play or at least to check the forums from time to time, why didn't he do that then? For your information Robotnik, most VC-MP clans kick for one month inactivity especially on the forums, even if you make a topic telling that you'd be busy..they allow you to be inactive not for a long time and after that they kick you even without any warning. Do you realize now how special the AsS clan is? Wink

Anyways, I hope LadyGaga and Icarus are doing great and would come back before the 15 days expire, otherwise I will have to kick them, I've no other choice..That's the game's system.

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:23 am

Icarus was here three days ago, so he must have seen [this] topic. Nevertheless I saw him last night to play as [AsS]Joseph, that was his second nickname at the time when he was our member yet. I had to kick him, and then he joined as Icarus14.
    He also said, that he won't re-apply, because he is busy with school.
    This is a reminder for all ex-members: Once you have been kicked from the clan, don't try to wear the [AsS] tag anymore. That cat won't jump. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content