Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+3
Rodrigo
Billy
Slayer
7 posters

N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T)

Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T) Empty N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Slayer Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:01 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: N.Slayer ::Named::

-Where are you from: Portugal

-How old are you: 15

-Your gender: Male.

-Your favorite weapons: Shotgun, Stubby, M60.

-how well do you speak english Well.

-When did you start playing vc-mp 2009, But i stoped playing some months.

-How often do you play vc-mp: 5 days for week.

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. No

-Why do you want to join the clan? Because i really like to play on Lebowski server and the people on this clan seems very nice.

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Billy Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:39 pm

I met this player a few weeks ago, so I know him. I've had some random fights against him, but I got impressed. In my opinion he is good enough. Another thing I like, is that he is sedate. This virtue can not be seen very often around, especially among all those people that play VCMP. Many of them easily get mad during the game. Those fights we had, are fully enough for me to give him "yes" for [AsS_T]. I just don't want to vote for full membership so fast. I wish you good luck, N.Slayer! Btw, cool avatar!
    Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T) Empty Re: N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T)

Post  Slayer Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Thanks Smile
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Last edited by Rodrigo on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:02 pm

My vote is a yes for full member.Tho lag helps him out a little he is still a good player.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 am

Few days ago I met this guy on the server but I didn't get a chance to fight with him cause I was chatting with Billy and the server went down few minutes after that..anyways I know that Billy has tested him and I trust his opinion about you, my vote is "yes" for a trainee. I hope to meet you soon on the server N.Slayer, good luck!
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 pm

We had some fights this week. I got to say he is good, even more with the shotgun. Maybe he has lost some of the fights, but what really matters is his skills. He doesn’t get mad if he loses, he just play the game giving his best and have fun like a AsS member does.
    My vote is Yes for full member.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 pm

And I'm gonna add to what Grugi said that his English is understandable! Smile
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Some of our members voted for full membership. Like I said before, I had only some random fights against N.Slayer, and I was impressed. But because these fights were not official, that was the only thing which stopped me to give him "Yes" for full member. I knew I should have tested him a long time ago, but I spent so much time to fly with Hunter. That's not a good excuse, but I just couldn't stop to fly around... So, I considered it is high time to test him officially. We did four fights. I know he likes to fight using shotgun, and that's a good weapon. My suggestion was to fight using stubby only, and he agreed. I won with having 3:1, but each my win was taken not easy, I even stayed with having only 001 hp after one of these fights. It means, the score could be different, and he could win. He is a very good player, he has good manners and good english, and he never gets mad. I think, that with having all these qualities, he would fit perfectly as one of us. I'm going to change my vote, and now I'm giving him "Yes" for full member.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:11 pm

I fought him 5 times and the result was 1:4, this guy is rather predictable when he fights, don't know him too well but he seems nice. After the first fight, he got predictable and I knew what his moves were gonna be, so it started to get easy, that's why I think he should be a trainer. He'd be a full member soon enough, tho.

Rarity votes YES for trainer.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Last edited by Rodrigo on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Owned me so many times in a row? That was only 2 or 3 times, and yes, my mouse is not working properly until now, my old one was better until it broke not too long ago. It's not some excuse, after all this time with us in the clan you should know that we're honest people and that we don't make excuses.
    Speaking of excuses, thanks to Maria, I now know your real reasons for leaving. Should be ashamed of yourself for coming back here just to get into more trouble.

And here's my message to you. In plain honesty.
    N.Slayer Application (accepted AsS_T) 131275420538
    If you were wondering, GTFO = Get the f%&# out.

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Rarity votes YES for trainer trainee.
    Just correcting.
    Rodrigo wrote:
    Robot, don't you remember the fights that he owned you so many times in a row? Even if your mouse was sort of "broken", but I took it like an excuse, personally...
    I've talked with Rarity today. I understand his reasons. Although I think Slayer should be a full member, Rarity said he is too predictable. That's why lots of members should test who make an application. Everyone has different opinions. While for Rarity his movements were predictable, maybe for me and Defy it wasn't. This varies depending the way each one fight.
    While I was testing Slayer, I perceived he isn't so good with Stubby. On the other hand, his shotgun skills are excellent. It is like I said, for me don't matter if you won most of the fights or lost every fight. What matters is your skills overall, like the time you kept alive while fighting, the damage dealt to your enemy, etc.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Grugi wrote:
    Dr.Robotnik wrote:Rarity votes YES for trainer trainee.
    Just correcting.
    Off-topic: I know, I just like saying trainer, it's my originality, playa!

Back on topic: I'd like to add that I'm open for more testing if you want Slayer, so if you want a positive from me for full membership, we can fight again.
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 pm

I'd have to say, that he has good skill with the shot gun but not too good with the stubby. There were times he got meh and

i lost all the time. Now that's coming from a guy who dies almost all the time. I can see that he could get better with his

already aquired skills all he needs is a little more training.

So i say Yes for trainee

On a side note: i could always retest ya Slayer but i am not sure when, damn school might make it hard,

but we will have to see.
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Grugi wrote:While I was testing Slayer, I perceived he isn't so good with Stubby. On the other hand, his shotgun skills are excellent. It is like I said, for me don't matter if you won most of the fights or lost every fight. What matters is your skills overall, like the time you kept alive while fighting, the damage dealt to your enemy, etc.
    I agree.
    One thing, that I didn't say is, that I know why he prefers shotgun. Simply - he is very good with using that weapon. If we fight using shotgun during the test, I don't know what would happen, but I tend to believe, that he would win. I suggested him to fight with stubby, not because to protect myself from losing the battle. I just wanna say, that this weapon has always been as a model for testing someone, not always, but perhaps mostly. Another thing which I didn't say is, that we used the "!count" command during the test, so we knew the right time for starting the fight, but I didn't succeed to hit him first even once. Quite the contrary, while we were fighting, he was hitting me first, and I was losing my armour + about 20 hp of my health. That's why I said in my post above, that he could win.
    It seems like his chances for trainee are a bit higher for now, but at least this is better than nothing. So, for now we should wait for more opinions, and to see what's going to happen.
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Most of our tests are stubby-based and I doubt that everyone here in the clan usually plays with shotgun. Almost everyone prefers stubby instead. But there are some, like Slayer, that prefer shotgun.
    Even RanaSunny that just knew to handle Spaz and curse everyone in the server was accepted in the clan.
    Slayer, I recommend you to improve your stubby skills while you haven't been accepted but my vote remains the same.

Off-Topic: Leveraging, I would like to share an strategy I usually make in DM servers and I remembered now. If someone has really good skills with stubby and you know he/she will be hard to beat, try using shotgun instead. Shotgun shots reach farther than stubby ones. This means you need to be distant from your oponent to avoid his stubby shots and have a good aim.
    Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Slayer Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:29 am

Hum, I know with my Stubby skills are not a big thing but with Shotgun its another
    story, more im not so good with only Shotgun i need M60 too because i rarely kill someone with Shotgun, Its like i shot the guy with Shotgun and he fall down, so i take M60 because since he is stoped e can hit him very well and kill him for once. Rarity the choise is yours, you are the one testing, if you want do it again you are the one who decide...
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:38 am

Grugi wrote:Most of our tests are stubby-based and I doubt that everyone here in the clan usually plays with shotgun. Almost everyone prefers stubby instead. But there are some, like Slayer, that prefer shotgun.
    Even RanaSunny that just knew to handle Spaz and curse everyone in the server was accepted in the clan.
    Slayer, I recommend you to improve your stubby skills while you haven't been accepted but my vote remains the same.

Off-Topic: Leveraging, I would like to share an strategy I usually make in DM servers and I remembered now. If someone has really good skills with stubby and you know he/she will be hard to beat, try using shotgun instead. Shotgun shots reach farther than stubby ones. This means you need to be distant from your opponent to avoid his stubby shots and have a good aim.
    But that's basically his tactic:Running away turn around and then shoot the opponent with shotgun, which is totally Rod's new fighting style,which explains why Slayer keeps running away.It is easy to kill that way since you stand in one place and trying to shoot your opponent as he approaches and you are vulnerable.Only the matter of luck if you can hit the enemy with this turn around thing,but most of the times that doesn't look like a good tactic.I'm gonna keep with the full vote for this app,I think you deserve a chance to be between us.
    Slayer
    Slayer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Slayer Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Nop Defy that isnt my tatic my tatic is very difrerent i run to the enemy and go croushing and if some of the shots hit the enemy i use M60 ... But i need to say sometimes i jump back with Stubby but i have stoped with that bacause its wrost
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Some of you voted for full membership and some for a trainee. You got me confused cause I still didn't fight with this guy yet cause I'm so damn busy to play for the moment. Anyways, I don't wanna keep ya waiting N.Slayer, I got a solution. You are accepted as a trainee untill we make sure that you deserve to be a full member. After that you can apply for full AsS membership, I bet this is gonna happen soon Smile. Anyways you are free to wear the [AsS_T] tag on VC-MP servers and expect me to join the server this weekend in order to test you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 am