Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help!

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help! Empty We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help!

Post  Billy Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 am

Hello people. I was today on the server, when tito came. He asked me what he should do, to be a member of our clan. I explained to him very well, what he should do, and that he has to register here, and then to write an application about membership. As you can see, he's already registered here, but he has made a mistake, because he has registered himself as [AsS]tito. And then he came on the server as [AsS]tito too. I lost a lot of time, to explain him again and again, that he has made mistake. Obviously he didn't understand me, because he doesn't speak english very well. (actually me too, lol)

I haven't seen Maria the last days, but I think, that his "ass" account here should be removed. But I know we have members which speak spanish. Please guys let's someone of you send him PM, to explain him the rules. Or you can explain to him the rules, when you are on the server. Please do it.

Tito is a noob, and he doesn't deserve to be in our clan.
    But anyway he's not a hacker. That means, he's free to play with us on the server for fun!
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help! Empty Re: We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help!

Post  Lebowski Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 am

Billy wrote:Hello people. I was today on the server, when tito came. He asked me what he should do, to be a member of our clan. I explained to him very well, what he should do, and that he has to register here, and then to write an application about membership. As you can see, he's already registered here, but he has made a mistake, because he has registered himself as [AsS]tito. And then he came on the server as [AsS]tito too. I lost a lot of time, to explain him again and again, that he has made mistake. Obviously he didn't understand me, because he doesn't speak english very well. (actually me too, lol)

I haven't seen Maria the last days, but I think, that his "ass" account here should be removed. But I know we have members which speak spanish. Please guys let's someone of you send him PM, to explain him the rules. Or you can explain to him the rules, when you are on the server. Please do it.

Tito is a noob, and he doesn't deserve to be in our clan.
    But anyway he's not a hacker. That means, he's free to play with us on the server for fun!

I will delete the username [AsS]Tito. Can someone explain to him that he is welcome to join as Tito?
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help! Empty Re: We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help!

Post  Maria Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:44 pm

First Tito is not allowed to join the clan.
    Second if someone registers with [AsS] the tag will be removed from his nick,the password will stay the same of course.
    Third you gave me an idea about creating a Spanish board,or maybe to add something to the application format called "How well do you speak english?" because we can't continue like that,adding people who can't even say "Hello" in english  Rolling Eyes
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:21 pm

I agree with you Maria.

Well let's see what BENGA will do. I saw he's already registered here, and I hope I've explained the things good enough.

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2094/10336930821023916381277673032Bdwh3HAfgoEig6GIvMIL.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1810/1410417284188191659712776730409M5bjPetU0WahfOOob3D.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2281/1220168317435004631277673045pxkYGAYff8lvdIR3LhOD.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2809/88793913614072399281277673052HWwrcwSSBOnMSJZGrJNn.JPG

I wrote all these things many times. I can do nothing more. We should wait now his application.

By the way I saw Tito to play as "Tito". I suppose, some of our members have explained to him the rules.

I will not lock this topic for now. If anybody has any questions or suggestions about creating a Spanish board feel free to ask!

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 pm

You did great by explaining to him thank you,now it's his turn to apply I hope he won't fail in doing it because it's not that difficult,and if I see any agreements about creating the Spanish board I will surely do it,if not the forum will stay the same because we actually are not supposed to add something strange on it and none of VC:MP clans has a spanish board so it's kinda a new idea.
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 am

A spanish board is a good idea but i agree with Maria, that they should have the basic english skills... How can they be on our team if we cant even talk to them... We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help! Icon_evil We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help! Icon_twisted We need someone who speaks spanish. Please help! Icon_evil
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am

I thought again about this, and now I am with you in this, Demon. Of course we should talk when we play. Everyone should speaks at least basic english, that's the truth, and if anyone deny it, that could be ridiculous.

Maria, if you wish, you can create this spanish board, but I honestly think, you don't need to waste your time.

And ppl, look at me. Is my english good? Of course not. I make many mistakes when I chat in the game, or write here, but is that big problem? I don't think so. We just play on the server for fun, and like Demon has said, some basic english skills are enough.
    Manuel

Post  Manuel Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:40 pm

I talk spanish but feel tito its noob D:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 pm