Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka

ALLAH

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka Empty Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka

Post  ALLAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 pm

So i was playin in lebowki server today and i could not play properly because olenka put me in jail every time for nothing.

Then she was also putting Outsider in jail for nothing. outsider said he will also come and make a thread to report olenka.

It happened too many times so i had to report it, NOw here i have the evidence.

please read it lebowksi.

here you can see robotnik knows Olenka is abusing, but he does nothing. Olenka and robotnik joke about me being in jail. olenka asks "why is allah in jail" and robotnik laughs XD and say he don't know. it is obvious a joke for them.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka LGpyH

So i ask robotnik why is he joking, and he explains that its funny because he knew she is putting me in jail and its a funny joke for them.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka FbOKA

Here you see Outside kicked for nothing.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka H0llj

then robotnik admits OLENKA is abusing, but immediately u can see that i am kicked for reason: [fucker].

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka T1i9G

so after kick, i rejoin and immediately olenka puts me in jail and logs out. robotnik admits he saw the abuse.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka IrPjX

So now Lebowski can u do something about this? i think olenka should be demoted and  banned, this is the worst admin abuse i have ever seen on VCMP and i have played for nearly a year.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka Empty Re: Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka

Post  88nateatx Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 pm

I ran into Applejack while ago and I got a...pretty interesting screenshot here.
    Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka Ev2_bm10

Something leads me to believe that he's not telling the whole story, only the bits that make her look bad.

I cant be too sure, but only Lebowski can check the logs.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka Empty Re: Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah,I was there and saw Olenka doing these things,and,much like Nate,I think there's a part of this story that hans't been told yet,because Olenka wouldn't kick and jail you without a reason.I was surprised at how she did these things like that,but I saw how you act and you're not a saint either.Besides,Olenka knows what is right and what's wrong,if she is doing something wrong,she will probably regret and stop,unless she is very,very angry,but I don't know Olenka very well,I might be wrong.
    Are you sure you didn't do anything that might had pissed her off? She has always been a good admin.I don't think she will be banned and lose her power that easily.

Prove that you ain't a saint either is how you left like that after being headshotted by Applejack.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka Vc-mp-10

I know that the chat looks a little small,but making some effort you can read it clearly.
    ALLAH

Post  ALLAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Dr. Robotni i cant read the screen shot its too small, what did i do wrong ?? i didnt death evade if u think that. should i have said "bye bye" ? i just leave, thats it.

so every body thinks it is a conspiracie? that i am hiding some information and that all this abuse (kicked Allah reason: [fuck you]) u are just going to ignore it?

i did not do anything wrong, i joined today and instantly Olenka started to abuse me. i have as much proof as i can get of this abuse, but now everybody is against me and now I AM the evil one?

amazing... i cannot believe my eeyes.

Dr.Robotnik wrote:I saw how you act and you're not a saint either.

where is your evidence. you cant just say that. look how much work i did to back up my report. i have so much evidence. you cant accuse me like that and then just have no proof. can u emagine if i made this thread with no evidence, everybody will tell me to F OFF and abuse me like usually happens in lebowsk server.

Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:21 pm

ALLAH, you are like ILove2KillNoobs....
    ALLAH

Post  ALLAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Hrvoje wrote:ALLAH, you are like ILove2KillNoobs....

haha... i know him, he is also like jah if u know him... but i am not him and i hope im not reminded of him. my other namnes are ReVoP, mOmBaSa, Nairobi, eguinea, heh and some other names.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:05 pm

He is iLovetoKillNoobs. He posts in the forum with the same IP address. They are the same annoying person.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:

Prove that you ain't a saint either is how you left like that after being headshotted by Applejack.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka Vc-mp-10

I know that the chat looks a little small,but making some effort you can read it clearly.

Ha, we also got most of the members here and we know that we wouldnt lie to each other (At least, that's what family's also supposed to mean (Clan = Family) ) well most of us. *Stares at Kittrell and DJ*

You wanna go?!

*Raises fists*

*5 seconds later*

To McDonalds?

*Reaches into pocket for wallet*

We can get some fries and a Milkshake.

Reporting extreme admin abuse: Olenka 9a87c_10

Lebowski wrote:He is iLovetoKillNoobs. He posts in the forum with the same IP address. They are the same annoying person.

Meh, figures.
    ALLAH

Post  ALLAH Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 am

so is there any progress, what is happening to olenka?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:33 am