Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

2 posters

I have problme

Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

I have problme Empty I have problme

Post  Amin Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I have problem,i install the window 7 ultimate 64bit but window don't auto pickup my Nvidia video card geforce fx 5200(256mb) and i was download drive of this but its useless anyone know about this?

This is picture of this problem
    I have problme 16645665871409829071331310246oFnenfcmmReF4TD7FuVt
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

I have problme Empty Re: I have problme

Post  Hrvoje Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Amin wrote:I have problem,i install the window 7 ultimate 64bit but window don't auto pickup my Nvidia video card geforce fx 5200(256mb) and i was download drive of this but its useless anyone know about this?

This is picture of this problem
    I have problme 16645665871409829071331310246oFnenfcmmReF4TD7FuVt

I have Windows 7 64 bit professional, and I never saw this problem before. Hm, maybe you should run your Nvidia control panel with "administator provider", you can do it with right click on icon, and then "run as administator", maybe then this problem will be solved. If not, watch something on youtube, or search the google, you can always find solution. And for that ultimate windows 7 64 bit, its very strong operative system, for best PC for gaming. Maybe your PC is too weak, idk....

Post  Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Windows 7? If I were you I would had got XP,it has higher compatibility with most things,but if you're having trouble,try going to the NVidia control panel or the panel control of your own PC.But if still doesn't work and you rage,do this:

SANEC... HURRICAIN

K.O.!

YOU WIN!
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:15 am

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Windows 7? If I were you I would had got XP,it has higher compatibility with most things,but if you're having trouble,try going to the NVidia control panel or the panel control of your own PC.But if still doesn't work and you rage,do this:

SANEC... HURRICAIN

K.O.!

YOU WIN!
    So funny!! Laugh Laugh
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 am

i search this problem its not nvidia problem its intel video card problem because my intel board already have a video card 128 i don't like it therefore i attached the nvidia for high graphic,i think window 7 in trouble and give me a problem of intel although i don't used it but i think i will solve this problem earlier,
    Thanks hrvoje and thanks robo!!

Post  Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 am

No problem bro,I'm glad you solved this problem earlier and now you can play again! cheers

I'm also glad you liked Guile's Ultra combo lol I have problme Twilightsmile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm