Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

War in the Mall

Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

War in the Mall Empty War in the Mall

Post  Bryant Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 pm

An all out battle between us [AsS] members, who shall prevail.

88nateatx
    88nateatx

War in the Mall Empty Re: War in the Mall

Post  88nateatx Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Oh man, I swear the only thing saving you guys is your lag >_<'
    Seriously cant wait for 0.4, so I wont have to deal with you not dying when I rape you with bullets and such.

And yes, It was major Chaos lol. Everyone was spamming with Fire, Rockets, I mean, you name it, it's probably been spammed more than enough.
    But hey, it was still fun, we should do this again sometimes, and who knows, maybe I'll record the next one.

(Seriously cant wait 'till 0.4 bounce )

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Now THIS is what I call an event,it was real fun.Although,I feel bad for evading and using so much fire bombs,in this kind of event when everyone is using cheap weapons,my motto is "kill it with fire".I fought so well Hrvoje thought I was hacking,just because he was flying the heli and I hit his head twice.In the very end,I was waiting for you to tele to the mall's roof so I could throw molotovs against you,but you never showed up (I know,I'm an ass =P).And you Bryant,you sir are a cheap ass too,how I hated your rockets.And you always ran away when anyone was about to kill you,but I don't blame you because I did the same lol.
    If we do this again,I promise I will play right.Unless people get cheap too,then I'll have to play their game.
    And yeah,lag had a major role in this battle.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Well Im not going to watch whole video( for nor,since got some homework xD),but judging from the replies,I can tell it sounded realy great and I would definately parcipitate it in this kind if event.Of course,I would be on Nate's Side,since it is HIS and he will do what ever necesery to keep it his Cool
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Bryant Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:And you Bryant,you sir are a cheap ass too,how I hated your rockets.And you always ran away when anyone was about to kill you,but I don't blame you because I did the same lol.

It's a do or DIE situation, Robo. You got to be IN it to WIN it. Razz And lol on how you called me a "Yankee Pig," normally I would be very offended, but since we are buds and it's sorta my fault into pushing you into it, I'll let it slide.
    BUT HEED MY WORDS MORTAL! IF YOU DARE SAY THAT VULGOR PHRASE TO ME AGAIN, I WILL BURN AND DEVOUR YOUR SOUL WITH MY RAGE!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Game mode: Mall war - ACCEPTED !!! Very Happy For official game mods

Post  Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Bring it on,you are no match for me.I told you I said the yankee thing cuz I was mad,I apologised many times,but now you crossed the line,asshole.I won't tolerate these words,no one messes with me like that and gets away unpunished,even if the prick is joking.You make yourself sound so manly,like if you actually were tough shit,but you're just a faggot.I pity you.

EDIT: I am joking =P And yeah,it's a lousy joke,please do not judge me =P

Last edited by Dr.Robotnik on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Bryant wrote:It's a do or DIE situation, Robo. You got to be IN it to WIN it. Razz And lol on how you called me a "Yankee Pig," normally I would be very offended, but since we are buds and it's sorta my fault into pushing you into it, I'll let it slide.
    BUT HEED MY WORDS MORTAL; IF YOU DARE SAY THAT VULGAR (Yes, Nate's a Grammar Nazi) PHRASE TO ME AGAIN, I WILL BURN AND DEVOUR YOUR SOUL WITH MY RAGE!

(Nate devoured Bry's smiley spam)

Yankee Pig. :3

Yankee Piggie went to town,
    Riding on a pony; (LOL)
    He stuck a feather in his hat,
    And called it macaroni.

War in the Mall Sprit_of_%2776.2
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Bryant Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Bring it on,you are no match for me.I told you I said the yankee thing cuz I was mad,I apologised many times,but now you crossed the line,asshole.I won't tolerate these words,no one messes with me like that and gets away unpunished,even if the prick is joking.You make yourself sound so manly,like if you actually were tough shit,but you're just a faggot.I pity you.

Lol you actually took me seriously Razz Who are you and what have you done with Robo O-o

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:53 am

And yet again,I over reacted like a fool,so sorry,I don't know what happened to myself either.And yeah,I thought you were serious lol

Also,I added a note on my previous post.I'm not someone who disses their friends like that.

I'm still laughing at Nate's song xD
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Gamer Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 pm

hehe wish i was there too bad that i missed the fun damn these chain of events that have gotten me introuble well anyways good to see you guys haven fun heh soon i might be able to play agian.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 pm