Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+7
Hrvoje
Bryant
88nateatx
Manuel
Savior
Icarus
Kittrell
11 posters

Application- Kittrell (accepted)

Kittrell
    Kittrell

Application- Kittrell (accepted) Empty Application- Kittrell (accepted)

Post  Kittrell Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Kittrell, [KM]Kittrell, Kittrell_Smith

-Where are you from: United States

-How old are you: 13

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby Shot Gun, M4, M60 and Uzi

-how well do you speak English: Very well. Scale from 1-10 = 8 or 9

-When did you start playing vc-mp: 2 1/2 Years Ago

-How often do you play vc-mp: Everyday

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it. Killing Machines. I left it because I have this feeling deep down that I would get accepted in the AsS clan, We'll play it by ear.

-Why do you want to join the clan? I have been in Lebowski Server for a long time and the truth is, ever since I couldn't find the Lebowski Server on my list I stopped playing vc:mp. That's like my favorite server and I usually hang out there. We had some bad times, some good times, and in the middle. Things has happened in my last 2 applications and I am not proud of it either. I would get comments sometimes like "At least I didn't get denied from AsS twice" from someone Quoted by King Arthur. Before I made this applications I took a look at my other two and said to myself, 'Do I really want to do this and take the risk of getting denied again?' Everyone makes mistakes but as maria said 'It's time for me to put an end to all this bullshit. Kittrell, our clan is great indeed and we worked hard to build it, but you know what would ruin it? YOU!' I thought about that long and hard. For Instance, I think there is a limit of mistakes you should made especially if you make the same ones but you said you will change but you never do. Maria is a good person indeed, she helped me feel better about what I did and so I apologized, she also helped me fight instead of evade, on my second applications I think I said that. No doubt she deserves to be in AsS, but I feel this is my last chance and so I will leave KM forever on my last chance. I felt like I would never mature but maria told me that she wasn't mature at 13 either, but at 13 I dont think she knew about AsS clan and applied for it. This is a long explanation but I just have to say whats on my mind since there's no 'other info' to type this in but it still relevant to the question. I admit it,

1-you should be well mannered and respect the clan members.

2 you must be over 14 years

3-You must be clanless.

4-You have to be a skilled player,you can use any kind of weapons.

5-We allow DB/Hunters so you should be good at them.

6-You must be active on our forum.

7-Hackers are not allowed ,so if we figure out that you hack you will be immediately banned from our clan/server.

I'm under 14, and I have poor manners. But number 1 is the most important in my opinion, to be an AsS member. I'm growing up. I'm maturing and when Vilis posted that picture in my last application it said 'Thanks for the training AsS holes' I dont know what I felt then, maybe mad or maybe hormones but anyways, I cant deny that I am a rude ignorant boy. But we all mature right? I want to be an AsS member because I love the server, I love the people in it, and I love hanging out there. I found the perfect server but you may ask, 'Then why dont you stay a regular member and just hang out there' Because I would feel so happy being apart of the AsS team and get to know AsS members I dont know and this time I am really trying. You gave me a second chance to prove myself but that got denied but that's why I feel like there is a limit of chances of applying. Just please take the time to see and consider what I have said, I truly dont want to be rude or ignorant.

-Do you play SA:MP? Yes
    Icarus
    Icarus

Application- Kittrell (accepted) Empty Re: Application- Kittrell (accepted)

Post  Icarus Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 pm

1 quit the name [KM]Kittrell of your nicks and leave that clan
    2 is your third time applied, so I will not vote.
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 pm

I did lol I quit before I posted the application

Post  Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:48 am

Meh,here we go again...
    NO!
    Reasons:Same as the last time.I agree with Maria,you would ruin the clan,and I don't think you are mature enough,squirrel boy...
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Theres the Robot I know... It's good to have you back Very Happy
    Savior
    Savior
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Savior Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:42 am

i believe that everything changes, nothing will stay the same so im gonna both for [AsS_T].
    and if you are angry at someone from a game its better if you just dont type anything bad like "YOU ASSHOLE" or something like that, just keep it to yourself, it just makes the situation more worse.
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 am

Thank you savior for the tip, after all, its just a game. Smile
    Manuel

Post  Manuel Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:06 am

I dont know what wrong happen with us, maybe he haves bad manners but he is a nice person -__-,just is this

NO
    and
    NO
    and
    NO
    and
    NO and
    NONONONO

But dont know what saying Evil or Very Mad
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 am

I dont buy this for 1 second: Nao
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Post  Bryant Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Kittrell deserves another chance, I sayYes for AsS_T
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Thank you Bryant. I will respect everyone's answer even if its a no because everyone deserves to have an opinion.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:55 am

To me, Kitt is good guy and I think that he deserve this. So Yes for AsS_T
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 am

Thank you so much Rock What I said on my application, I really do want to change, I'm improving, because the first time I was in that server I was like 'woh' because I would get mad you know and now I know most of the AsS and its fun to hang out with them. Smile
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 am

It was hard for me to vote on this application especially that it is the third one. I had to think a lot and read your previous ones very carefully before voting. I don't wanna kittrell to feel like we treated him unfairly, everybody deserves a chance and I believe that people change. My vote is yes for an [AsS_T] member. Let's see if he can make it as a full AsS or not.

Now, let's move to those who voted NO. I respect your opinion but I want you to read this carefully...well, Robot, you remember so well what happened in the past between you and Lebowski server admins, you were so hostile towards us. I'm not gonna mention all what happened cause it's still the past and now you became a great AsS member that everyone likes. See? We gave you a chance to join our clan and you changed indeed! And proved to us that we made the right decision.

Nathan you voted NO. Well, you too did a mistake in the past. re-applied and got accepted because we felt like you changed too so we decided to give ya a chance. And now you also became a great AsS member.

Manuel,I still remember that you called us noobs in the past and that happened after you left the clan. We forgave you and you got a second chance to be one of us once again. Of course now you are not in the AsS clan but you still kick ass and we all like you.

As I can see AsS members who never did mistakes in the past Savior, Hrvoje, Bryant all voted Yes because they all know what i'm talking about.

Well, Kittrell it is true that I voted yes for you but I'm gonna be watching you and all AsS members will. I'm not telling you u have to be ideal, but ya know the clan and the server rules, so do NOT break them otherwise we won't hesitate to kick you from the clan and ban you from the server.
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Thank you maria, I feel like I can change after that incident between robo a while ago and nousername. The got me to open my eyes. I'm surprised I weren't the only one. I have red Nate's application on how he hacked but then you gave him another chance and he became a good AsS member but I dint really notice that much because I kind of felt like it was worse for me. But the fact it, you gave me a chance and I will try to become what they did. A good AsS member. study cheers
    Hero
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 pm

MMMM gold GANGSTAaaaaaaaaa
    Smile Smile Smile Smile
    ok from all above and fighting you .my vote is Yes for AsS_T Rock Rock Rock
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 am

I vote yes for the T-tag...

Okay, this guy was a real zero. That's true.

Think back to when you were T-AsSes.

Robot, you had a face
    like a pepperoni pizza, right?

And Nathan here. Everybody thought
    that Nathan was brain dead.

I myself was so obnoxious...

the other clans beat me up once a week.

So this guy is a total loser?

No, he deserves a chance...

Nothing's over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans
    bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell, no!

[Maria]-Germans?
    [Mick]-Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now.

'Cause when the going gets tough...

the AsSes get going! Who's with me?

Let's go! Come on!

Naruto's right.

Psychotic...

but absolutely right.

We got to take these other bastard clans.

We could fight them
    with conventional weapons.

That could take years...

cost millions of lives.

In this case...

I think we have to go all out.

I think this situation absolutely requires...

a really futile and stupid gesture...

be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it.

Let's do it. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 am

Smile Gold Gangsta Razz Naruto that was amazing and funny. Right as you said 'did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor', That reminded me on everybody hates Chris, how his father would do that all day long xD Very Happy

AsS- Shoot Me- help AsS needs some recruits- cheers I'm there - afro (Later that day) AsS- Shoot & Me- Action

AsS shoots I Beat Very Happy Razz
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 am

*88nateatx grabs a ticking bomb points at Naruto* What'd you say about brain dead? Eat Nazi Grenade! Nathan Stebayuh!
    Application- Kittrell (accepted) Grenade_Tedi_by_Holy_Smoker
    Ride the Rocket to hell! x)
    Application- Kittrell (accepted) Missiles

As for his app, I just have my own suspicions, anyways, who could forget this?
    I will Quote Dr.Robotnik:

"Yes,you said you took it back,twice.Yes,you called me a faggot and said things that were even worst,and Nate was there to confirm that.So besides a racist,you are a liar.Remember that you started that fight.In Nate's server you said so much crap,but here,you act like an innocent person who did nothing wrong,and that is the worst part,because you know what you did and you don't want to admit that.I didn't say sorry because I'm not sorry.By the way,just saying "sorry" won't fix all the things you said,words are like feathers:when you throw them away,you can never get them back,I told you that on the server once,but you probably "forgot" it too.

By the way,I just found the picture I was looking for,and I hope it refreshes your memory:"

Application- Kittrell (accepted) Vc-mp-10

Sorry, But Racism is just one thing I truly hate, I have my own opinions, thanks for understanding.
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 am

xD

Naruto on the rocket: Hi bartender

Bartender: Hello stranger, what can I get ya

Naruto: Some rocket fuel

Bartender: Whoa! You drink rocket fuel?

Naruto: No, I need it for my rocket

Bartender: (Grabs his shotgun) Listen you gulch I'm not going to be apart of ye new times technolo crap. I'm no gluten glubber (Terrorist)

Naruto: No sir, I need some to ride

Bartender: Where ye going?

Naruto: To hell...

Bartender: Uh...

Naruto: (Grabs a pistol and aims it at the bartender) Give me yo fuel and yo money!

Bartender: It's me Nate

Naruto: >.< Why am I asking for rocket fuel to go to hell from a guy that just forced me on the rocket?...

Nate: Hey look its superman!

Naruto: Where!?!?!

Nate: (Sneaks rocket fuel in the rocket) Don't worry this will just put the rocket right out...

Naruto: Thanks buddy ole pal Smile (Naruto got on the rocket and tested it) Well there's nothing going on, your the be- (The rocket took off in an instant)

As Naruto was about to finish his sentence (best) Nate said

Nate: haha, sucker

As Naruto was in the sky he was thinking to himself (Once I get off this rocket I'm going to Naruto Nate's Application- Kittrell (accepted) 41592_478843215356_3498697_n

Then his rocket crashed into this

Application- Kittrell (accepted) 19924-laser-airplane-3-years-prison-jackass-award2
    Kittrell
    Kittrell

Post  Kittrell Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

Nate I didn't mean to be racist to robot but he was pissing me off and people have been doing it to me.

This is true, if you knew my dad you could ask him. Every day I complain to him that the kids at my school have been racist to me.

Then I just couldn't take it, I fought a kid about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I got suspended from school but the thing is I never actually fought before. I been in fights, sure but I never fought back. I would just stay there wait til they're done punching me then I started to cry

I'm in 8th grade and this happened in 6th

I been at that middle school since 5th grade and the last level is 8th and I'm beginning the start of 8th grade.

But every year I would always get hit in some way. 5th grade got hit in the head 9 times, 6th grade got punched in the gut hit in the head and got me a bloody nose then I cried. (They still make fun of me for crying) 7th grade, I got hit with my own foot ball on purpose.

I was playing out side with my friends with my foot ball and this is the first time I ever brung it to school. One of the kids got my foot ball and wouldn't give it back, I was so mad so I charged at him and he threw the foot ball at my face and almost broke my nose, but it was bleeding ALOT. Hitting me in the face with it didn't stop me, I closed my eyes and I knocked him down and I got the foot ball back along with a bloody nose I was still standing so I never really fell like he did.

8th grade I got into a fight where I swung back and left scars on the kids face want to know why? He was racist. 'Your black Kittrell you should know how to play basketball and not miss the shot' 'Hey Oreo cookie' 'Coco Puffs' 'Hershe bar' 'How was your shower in the chocolate fountain' So that's when I just lost it after all those years of being treated bad, got racist to, and got beaten.

I had no right to say that to Robot and apologized a few days ago when I met [AsS]Rachel and [AsS]Joseph

If middle school is this hard for me because of those 'little bastards' as my dad said. I bet high school will be a living hell.

6th grade, tried to commit suicide. 7th grade tried again. If your curious I tried to hang myself. Then I started to stop. I only talk about this stuff with nousername but its just another random persons life story.

Now you know why I always fight and stuff like that. Happy? Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Sad story man,I didn't know people made fun of you so often and I didn't knew the rest of the story,and I didn't knew they were racist to you.Yeah Kittrell,Rachel and Joey are nice people.
    I remember a time in 7th grade I beaten up a guy in the front of the whole class (the teacher was away).
    I was drawing something random and then he came and screamed loud just to frighten me,because he was an asshole and did that to everyone,but when he did that,I put up a fight,and after beating the crap outta him in front of the whole class,he left me alone.When the teacher came back,he was suspended and I wasn't,cuz I'm a good student and he was the one who started it.
    Oh yeah Naruto,what did you say about my face?

Application- Kittrell (accepted) M1a1-abrams-mine-plow
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Ok, now please don't go off topic otherwise this application will be canceled.
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorry to hear about that story, Racism sucks, which is why I react strongly to that.
    Those kinda people should Ride da Rocket to Hell, am I right? or am I right?

I take back my "no" but I'm gunna think before I recast my vote.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Naruto wrote:I vote yes for the T-tag...

Okay, this guy was a real zero. That's true.

Think back to when you were T-AsSes.

Robot, you had a face
    like a pepperoni pizza, right?

And Nathan here. Everybody thought
    that Nathan was brain dead.

I myself was so obnoxious...

the other clans beat me up once a week.

So this guy is a total loser?

No, he deserves a chance...

Nothing's over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans
    bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell, no!

[Maria]-Germans?
    [Mick]-Forget it, he's rolling.

And it ain't over now.

'Cause when the going gets tough...

the AsSes get going! Who's with me?

Let's go! Come on!

Naruto's right.

Psychotic...

but absolutely right.

We got to take these other bastard clans.

We could fight them
    with conventional weapons.

That could take years...

cost millions of lives.

In this case...

I think we have to go all out.

I think this situation absolutely requires...

a really futile and stupid gesture...

be done on somebody's part.

We're just the guys to do it.

Let's do it. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Toga Toga! Toga! TOGA!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:51 pm