Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

Ammunation Stores

Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Ammunation Stores Empty Ammunation Stores

Post  Bryant Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 am

After awhile using !we, I began to notice an amunation near the SWAT spawn location. I went inside and bought myself a stubby and costed me a few amount of cash. Although I question why are they there when we could just use !we, wouldnt it give more purpose of having ingame money. I mean, all it is good is healing, teleporting to players, med fees and showing off.
    *ThE*
    *ThE*

Ammunation Stores Empty Re: Ammunation Stores

Post  *ThE* Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 am

weapons would costs something. i think !wep
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 am

The money is just there for fun. This is a death match free for all server. I wanted even a new user to be able to have equal weapons and equal chance to teleport. If you want a more meaningful money system, I will reset everyones money to zero and change the script so you can earn money and spend money. Then you will have to think about every command you use because it will cost you money and every time you need a weapon, you will have to make sure you have the money to buy it. Then the server will be all about money and not about free for all wild killing. All the regular members will have money and a huge advantage, so no new members will join and all that will be left are [AsS] members that will not kill each other.
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Post  Bryant Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Lebowski wrote:The money is just there for fun. This is a death match free for all server. I wanted even a new user to be able to have equal weapons and equal chance to teleport. If you want a more meaningful money system, I will reset everyones money to zero and change the script so you can earn money and spend money. Then you will have to think about every command you use because it will cost you money and every time you need a weapon, you will have to make sure you have the money to buy it. Then the server will be all about money and not about free for all wild killing. All the regular members will have money and a huge advantage, so no new members will join and all that will be left are [AsS] members that will not kill each other.

Thats a good point, It wouldnt be unfair to new players, but remember that the weapons you buy from ammunation give you limited amount weapons and the players spawns with a fixed set of weapons.You dont have to change the script but I'm just putting out there. Thanks for awknowledging my topic though, it means alot to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:18 am