Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+7
Amin
Icarus
Hero
Rodrigo
Hrvoje
Maria
Bryant
11 posters

Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Location : Liberty City, NY Status:YOU'VE CHECKED THE WRONG PROFILE FOOL!

Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T]) Empty Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Post  Bryant Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 pm

-Your Nickname(s) ingame: Bryant

-Where are you from: New York, long island

-How old are you: 15

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons:

Katanas, Pythons,Stubby shotgun, M4s

-how well do you speak english:

I can speak english fluently

-When did you start playing vc-mp:

I played approximately 3 Months ago

-How often do you play vc-mp:

Few hours a day.

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it.:

No

-Why do you want to join the clan?:

I would join the clan because I like to hang out with people in groups, Some of my friends are in the clan, I have decent accuracy, I have the ability to dodge driveby(only with bikers), I can be a reliable friend.

-Do you play SA:MP?:

Yes
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T]) Empty Re: Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Post  Maria Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome to our forums!

I can't give my opinion about you since we've never met on the server. You said in your application that some AsS members were your friends, I want to know who, and why didn't they vote for you yet.
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T]) Empty Re: Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Post  Bryant Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

Maria wrote:Welcome to our forums!

I can't give my opinion about you since we've never met on the server. You said in your application that some AsS members were your friends, I want to know who, and why didn't they vote for you yet.

Well Maria, My friends that are members to the clan are [AsS]LadyGaga, [AsS_T]Gamer and [AsS]Dark. I guess they didnt vote because I haven't told them I applied yet. I will tell them when they join the server, maybe they will vote.
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Yes for AsS
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Not yet Hrvoje, never give your vote for full AsS membership to people who you don't know very well.
    I met Bryant on the server today, we fought for few minutes. He seemed a nice player and he had nice moves I'm sure that he will do better soon. But I still need to get to know him better, so for now I'm voting for an [AsS_T] member.

BTW, your nickname is changed to Bryant on the forums, and the password is still the same.
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Bryant Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Maria wrote:Not yet Hrvoje, never give your vote for full AsS membership to people who you don't know very well.
    I met Bryant on the server today, we fought for few minutes. He seemed a nice player and he had nice moves I'm sure that he will do better soon. But I still need to get to know him better, so for now I'm voting for an [AsS_T] member.

BTW, your nickname is changed to Bryant on the forums, and the password is still the same.

lol, I just noticed it now. I'll praticing with my stubby skills on singleplayer by cop killing, as always.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm

I didn't had time to test him, because is summer here, and I love beach and ocean. Very Happy
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 am

Maria wrote:Not yet Hrvoje, never give your vote for full AsS membership to people who you don't know very well.

I know him. We were fighting for an hour, he is really good friend and fighter too. So YES FOR ASS
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 am

Hrvoje wrote:I know him. We were fighting for an hour, he is really good friend and fighter too. So YES FOR ASS

Wow, an hour!! That's a very long period Hrvoje!!! Rolling Eyes
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Maria wrote:
    Hrvoje wrote:I know him. We were fighting for an hour, he is really good friend and fighter too. So YES FOR ASS

Wow, an hour!! That's a very long period Hrvoje!!! Rolling Eyes

Yea Very Happy
    Hero
    Hero
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hero Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:19 pm

he has some bad ass good moves
    his jumping style is perfect
    but he needs more training with running ( just like me Smile )
    so my vote is YES for AsS_t Rock Rock Rock
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Bryant Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Hero wrote:he has some bad ass good moves
    his jumping style is perfect
    but he needs more training with running ( just like me Smile )
    so my vote is YES for AsS_t Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T]) 634446 Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T]) 634446 Bryant's Application (accepted [AsS_T]) 634446

Thanks, I had alot practice from copkilling cops in GTA3 Smile
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:17 pm

He's a nice guy, and a good fighter. But he needs some practice with stubby. But I got really surprised, because its rare to find a player who fight with all weapons, and that is very good!!! Very Happy My vote is for: AsS_T, but he'll be a full member faster than he can imagine, because he has nice moves with stubby. Wish you luck!!! Very Happy Very Happy
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post  Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Yes for AsS_T
    Amin
    Amin
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Amin Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 am

He is a good player but its important in this that he take a very long turn or run while fighting therefore my vote for AsS_Tbest of luck!!
    Vilis
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Vilis Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:40 am

He is bad to me, so I say yes for AsS_T.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:18 am

I like the way he uses all weapons when he fights and he also jumps back to avoid being shot by his opponent which is very good. The thing that I don't like about him is that he is slow while he fights with stubby which gets him killed easily. So Bryant try to be faster when you fight with stubby.
    Bryant
    Bryant
    AsS Clan Trial
    AsS Clan Trial

Post  Bryant Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:05 am

Maria wrote:I like the way he uses all weapons when he fights and he also jumps back to avoid being shot by his opponent which is very good. The thing that I don't like about him is that he is slow while he fights with stubby which gets him killed easily. So Bryant try to be faster when you fight with stubby.

And that is why I occasionally use my Silenced Ingram, its easier to hit and run with it. Smile

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:02 pm

He has nice skills and the score was 5-1.
    Bryant indeed has some nice moves with stubby and ingram,but he still needs training so I will go with a [color=green][font=Times New Roman]YES for [AsS_T].One thing I noticed about him was that he was a very revengeful person,he got mad and back killed Vilis while repeating "Revenge REVENGE",and people complained about him saying he was an evader.I think he can get over that and stop back killing and evading.If he didn't back kill someone then I'm sorry,but if he did,then he will have to stop.I saw him evading with my own eyes and saying "So?I am not dead" or something like that,so I am sure of that.
    StoneCold
    StoneCold
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  StoneCold Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

of course he has a good moves and skills,yes the score was 5:0 for me
    but he need to train hard to improve this skills to be a good fighter
    so my vote is YES for [AsS_T]
    The_Punisher
    The_Punisher

Post  The_Punisher Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:39 pm

i didnt play with you yet but if ur friends is our friends so i vote Yes for AsS_T
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Well Bryant, you are accepted as an [AsS_T] member. Welcome to our clan! Feel free to wear the [AsS_T] tag. A board of [AsS_T] applications will appear to you. Apply there only after you improve your fighting skills then leaders and AsS full members will decide if you became ready to be promoted to a full member or not. GL.

Accepted

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am