Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+3
Grugi
Manuel
Icarus
7 posters

Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Icarus
    Icarus

Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T]) Empty Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Post  Icarus Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Your Nickname(s): Icarus

-Where are you from: Mexico

-How old are you: 18

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby, python, m4, and shotgun

-how well do you speak english: I speak spanish but i speak english

-When did you start playing vc-mp: 6 months ago

-How often do you play vc-mp: I play vc-mp every day

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it.: I have not been in any clan, I have invited a number but I have never accepted

-Why do you want to join the clan? I want to be in this clan because I see it is very good and I have friends! Very Happy

-Do you play SA:MP? I do not play SA-MP because my computer does not support it
    Manuel

Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T]) Empty Re: Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Post  Manuel Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:16 pm

He is a good fighter,very nice skills,his ping is very up of control reaching 1000 in extreme cases...sometimes rain here he lives i live me...and the rain makes the ping very high,But i discart that and Icarus...fix your ping for the next Ok?

I gave my YES for Full AsS Member

PD:Change your Ping

Last edited by Manuel on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Icarus
    Icarus

Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T]) Empty Re: Hi guys! this is My Application (accepted [AsS_T])

Post  Icarus Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks Manuel! I will do everything to improve my ping Very Happy

Last edited by Icarus on Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Icarus wrote:-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it.: I have not been in any clan, I have invited a number but I have never accepted

I saw you using the KFC tag once. I think you left the clan lately, but you should have mentioned about this.

Manuel wrote:He is a good fighter,very nice skills,his ping is very up of control reaching 1000 in extreme cases...

Yes, his ping sometimes is really high, but he has great combat skills too. Anyway, good luck! Wink
    Icarus
    Icarus

Post  Icarus Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 pm

If grugi but that's not a clan and never apply, the guy just asked me by PM me to join their clan and put on the label for about 30 minutes but I never joined the clan, I wish you luck Thanks also grugi.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 am

Well, I have to THINK a lot, sometimes I really want to give you a yes for full member, other times I want to give you a yes for _T, I don't know why. I have to test you for the last time, until there try to fix your ping. I wish you luck Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 pm

He's a good friend and I wish to test him.Last week,he was a bad fighter,but let's see how he will go this week.Also,he has to improve his english a bit.Good luck!
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:45 am

Well i was doing some other stuff while you were fighting Billy.But I saw messeges that you did killed Billy,and to do that,on my opinionis not easy .But I want to test you too Very Happy
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:59 am

Icarus is not a bad fighter, I fought with him today and I guess with some training he's going to be better! The only problem is that he still needs to improve his English a little bit. I'm not saying you have to be excellent in this language, but you just have to speak it in an understandable way. BTW, his ping was pretty normal today.
    I can't give you any vote right know because I still need to know you better.....Good luck.

Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 pm

I tested Icarus today. The result was "Grugi 7 - 1 Icarus", but he showed me that he really have great skills. Those weren't fast and easy fights. We did stubby, shotgun and ruger fights and yes, he can do better really soon.
    My vote is Yes for trainee now, I want to see if he improves his combat skills and then he can join us as a full member.
    Well done Icarus!
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 pm

My vote is: YES for [AsS_T].
    He is a good fighter, but he needs some training to be a full member.
    Wish you luck for the training! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 am

YES for AsS_T. If you wanted to be a full AsS you need more training for that Very Happy. I wish you good luck Very Happy
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 am

I tested Icarus again and I still think he can do better very soon! My vote is YES! For an [AsS_T] member... Smile

Edit: Your application is accepted is an [AsS_T] member. Keep training! Good luck...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 am