Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

Tips to fight

Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Tips to fight Empty Tips to fight

Post  Grugi Wed May 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Hello everyone!
    Here I will write some tips about how to improve your skills on a fight. I'm not an experienced player, but I know some tricks that may help.
    Sorry if already have some post similar to this one.

Tips:
    - Try to not jump all the time. You need to jump sometimes, but don't do that all the time.
    - You can't run while using a stubby, so my tip is to change your weapon right before running. If you wanna run, you just change quickly from stubby to python or any other weapon that allow you run.
    - Crouch is a good move while using stubby. It allows you to shot faster. But remember, while you are crouched, you are vulnerable to direct attacks.
    - Do not shot your enemy but where he will be 2~3 seconds in the future.

Well, these are my tips. If you have your own tips and you want to share it, you can post here.

Thanks! Very Happy
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Tips to fight Empty Re: Tips to fight

Post  Defy Thu May 19, 2011 2:56 am

I use it first and second tip,3rd is absolutely for glitchers and I quite didn't understood the 4th one scratch
    But I think first 2 was usefull ^^
    Oh my tip is:
    Shoot at enemie when he stops and shoots at u,I mean he is ready to shoot u but u have to shoot him first by preventing him from doing that
    Well at least I do it mostly,shooting min 2 stubby shots directly to the enemie Very Happy
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu May 19, 2011 9:09 am

Defy wrote:I quite didn't understood the 4th one scratch
    He means, you have to foresee the possible place, where your enemy would be located in any future moment, and to direct your shot exactly there. Sometimes it helps, but not always. If your enemy is a very good player, he surely knows about this thing, etc. But about players who are not that good that works, because their moves are predictable.
    Rodrigo

Post  Rodrigo Thu May 19, 2011 10:19 am

Good Grugi! Very Happy
    I know all that, because I have a great teacher! Very Happy

And, I'm not a jumper, now.

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks Rodrigo,you are a good pupil too.You don't jump so much as you used to.Grugi,you said that jumping all the time makes you vulnerable,I told you that before,but then you said that you were going to die if you didn't jump lol! .
    I also have a tip: if the fight is too hard and you can't hit your opponent,or in case you are feeling lucky,try to punch your target when he/she is trying to shoot at you,if you do it right,this person will fall and you will kill it easily.Second,if laggers bother you and they don't die by any normal means,try grenades and fire.Also,crouching and shooting with stubby is not for glitchers,anyone can do it,I use it sometimes,but not all the time.Another important tip: you have to know when to shoot at your opponent and when to stop shooting,because if you stand in the same place for too long,you'll be an easy target.The more your enemy lags,the more ahead you'll have to shoot in order to hit him,so keep that in mind.
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Thu May 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:Grugi,you said that jumping all the time makes you vulnerable,I told you that before,but then you said that you were going to die if you didn't jump lol! .

Yes, I said that because I was a jumper. But that was about two weeks ago. Now, I know that jump like a crazy guy is not the best thing to do. Well, I jump when I think I need to jump. Very Happy
    But really, I do not jump like I was used to, I guess.
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Fri May 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Another tip is:
    While using Shotgun, try to be a little far from your opponent since shotgun bullets reaches far than the stubby ones.

This another tip is against hackers or cheaters:
    If you see a health hacker, you shoot him and his life does not go down, use ruger or m4 and shoot him on the head until he gets his head off. Sometimes this works.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Fri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Grugi wrote:Another tip is:
    While using Shotgun, try to be a little far from your opponent since shotgun bullets reaches far than the stubby ones.

This another tip is against hackers or cheaters:
    If you see a health hacker, you shoot him and his life does not go down, use ruger or m4 and shoot him on the head until he gets his head off. Sometimes this works.
    OH yes it does Very Happy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwUWPPhbQ2Y&feature=related
    1:15
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Fri May 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Oh yeah! Very nice video! Cut hackers head off with Katana. The good thing is that almost every health hacker keep standing in the same place while shooting. Then it is easy to aim and shoot the head since he won't move.

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 2:57 pm

The advice to run away with the shotgun you learned from me after I pwned you so much with it xD.
    Anyways,good advices!
    Grugi
    Grugi
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Grugi Sat May 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Dr.Robotnik wrote:The advice to run away with the shotgun you learned from me after I pwned you so much with it xD.
    Anyways,good advices!

Yes, you always do this while using shotgun. You keep yourself far from the opponent for then shot with shotgun or ruger. And it works really fine. Pirat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am