Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

How many seats are there into the bus?

Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

How many seats are there into the bus? Empty How many seats are there into the bus?

Post  Billy Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:29 pm

We were trying to check it today. We got a bus, and we were going one by one into it. People which did the experiment were: me, Dr.Robotnik, Hrvoje, Rana, nousername and a guy who is Rana's friend. Unfortunately we didn't take more than 6 people into the bus. We were in trouble, because some players didn't stop to attack us. Anyway, that was an useful experiment. Smile I've tried to do something like that in the single Vice City, with obviously not as good results. No
    Gamer
    Gamer
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

How many seats are there into the bus? Empty well here is what i think

Post  Gamer Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:01 pm

In the single vice city the pedestrians sit in the bus as long as you are at the bus stop and from what i saw it is unlimited seats, but in vcmp i am guessing probably like ten seats seeing as all 6 of you guys entered the bus.

How many seats are there into the bus? Empty Re: How many seats are there into the bus?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 pm

We gotta try this again,I am still curious to see the real number! Rolling Eyes
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

How many seats are there into the bus? Empty Re: How many seats are there into the bus?

Post  Orga Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Isn't it written somewhere in bus's handling line?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 pm

I looked in the game's files to see if I found something regarding the number of seats,but I didn't find anything.I guess we gotta get the guys together and make a real test.In SA,it can seat 9 people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:06 am