Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

+5
SaDDaM
Billy
Maria
Tobi
Defy
9 posters

Defy's aplication form (Accepted)

Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Defy's aplication form (Accepted) Empty Defy's aplication form (Accepted)

Post  Defy Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:48 am

Your Nickname(s) ingame:Defy

-Where are you from:Lithuania

-Your gender:Male

-Your favorite weapons:Spaz,scoped sniper,laser sniper,uzi

-When did you start playing vc-mp:about in 2009

-How often do you play vc-mp:2 or 3 times per WEEK

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you

leave it:I was in LTU clan.I left it becouse I didin't realy wanted be in there...

-Why do you want to join the clan?
    In this clan are many friendly players
    Tobi
    Tobi

Defy's aplication form (Accepted) Empty Re: Defy's aplication form (Accepted)

Post  Tobi Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:07 am

hey Defy i love you so much...im one of your fans :DDD can you teach me ? Very Happy
    anyway good luck man Very Happy
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 am

Well I fought you hours today,and I don't think you are noob..with some train you're going to be better so I think you deserve a chance my vote is yes for [AsSr] trial member...

Good lcuk.....
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:33 am

Well, here is my opinion. I fought with him too. I'm not good enough with stubby, but I killed him very easy, I don't know maybe I had a lucky day, but that's the truth. I just wanna say: Maybe the other members of our clan should fight with him too, and to post their opinions here. I mean specially [AsS][S.w.a.T.] (but the others too). After the fight, I would like to know [AsS][S.w.a.T]'s opinion about Defy's skills.

Anyway he has nice character. Very Happy

Good luck, Defy!
    SaDDaM
    SaDDaM

Post  SaDDaM Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:23 pm

Billy wrote:Well, here is my opinion. I fought with him too. I'm not good enough with stubby, but I killed him very easy, I don't know maybe I had a lucky day, but that's the truth. I just wanna say: Maybe the other members of our clan should fight with him too, and to post their opinions here. I mean specially [AsS][S.w.a.T.] (but the others too). After the fight, I would like to know [AsS][S.w.a.T]'s opinion about Defy's skills.

Anyway he has nice character. Very Happy

Good luck, Defy!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Wink  Wink   i agree Billy look the ability of recruit   Wink Wink  Very Happy  Very Happy
     No  Evil or Very Mad  No  Evil or Very Mad i can not say my vote or opinion  Evil or Very Mad  No  Evil or Very Mad  No
    Suspect Shocked  Suspect  Shocked I wrote in general discussion (IMFAO)  Shocked  Suspect  Shocked  Suspect

Rock Rock  Rock  Rock  A M E N   Rock Rock  Rock  Rock
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Well yeah that's right everybody should see his abilities,but come on we all were newbies once and little by little we learned how to fight..so making him as a trial member could help him a lot,especially after many fights with Billy or me or any other member,he will automatically learn some fighting techniques (This is just my opinion)
    Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Naruto Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:23 am

i dont know him at all... so i vote with my other asses.. yes... a trial member... Twisted Evil
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:28 am

I fought yesterday with Defy again, and I got win again, but that wasn't very easy. His moves were not bad, but I still wanna not only me, and Maria to test him. Basketball

MashiT, S.w.a.t, where are you? C'mon guys, what's the matter with you? lol! Fight fith him, and post your opinions here.
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:54 am

Billy wrote:I fought yesterday with Defy again, and I got win again, but that wasn't very easy. His moves were not bad, but I still wanna not only me, and Maria to test him. Basketball

MashiT, S.w.a.t, where are you? C'mon guys, what's the matter with you? :lol!:Fight fith him, and post your opinions here.

They will replay next year Billy,when Defy decides to stop playing VC:MP.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:19 am

Maria wrote:
    Billy wrote:I fought yesterday with Defy again, and I got win again, but that wasn't very easy. His moves were not bad, but I still wanna not only me, and Maria to test him. Basketball

MashiT, S.w.a.t, where are you? C'mon guys, what's the matter with you? :lol!:Fight fith him, and post your opinions here.

With friends like u guys i dont wana StoP PLaying vcmp
    SaDDaM
    SaDDaM

Post  SaDDaM Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Laughing Laughing needs more practice your movements are slow are easy to kill Laughing Laughing
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy keep practicing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rock Rock Rock Rock A M E N Rock Rock Rock Rock
    SaDDaM
    SaDDaM

Post  SaDDaM Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Laughing  Laughing  needs more practice your movements are slow are easy to kill  Laughing  Laughing  
    Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  keep practicing  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Rock Rock  Rock  Rock  A M E N  Rock  Rock  Rock  Rock

/Edit by Billy/
    There are 2 posts in a row Mashit, and they are same both. It's useless to do that, please!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Ok Mashit, now we have your opinion. Did you fight with him? And what exactly happened? I'm sorry, but I haven't seen your fight. Tell us, we need to know. Wink
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:57 pm

MashiT wrote:Laughing  Laughing  needs more practice your movements are slow are easy to kill  Laughing  Laughing  
    Very Happy Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  keep practicing  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Rock Rock  Rock  Rock  A M E N  Rock  Rock  Rock  Rock

/Edit by Billy/
    There are 2 posts in a row Mashit, and they are same both. It's useless to do that, please!

Yup,try not to do this MashiT please I was just ashamed to delete it..anyway I just have a question for ya,do you even know what a trial member means?
    88nateatx
    88nateatx

Post  88nateatx Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Defy wrote:
    Maria wrote:

I agree with you on that last point!! kinda feels like a mini-family I don't know why, but it just kinda does
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

88nateatx wrote:
    Defy wrote:
    Maria wrote:

I agree with you on that last point!! kinda feels like a mini-family I don't know why, but it just kinda does

Nice to hear 88
    Drix
    Drix

Post  Drix Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 am

Good point's are that he's quite good fighting with spazz, but she fails on stubby. The problem is that he dosn't want to learn he just want to stick with spaz and that's it. I suggest him for trial. If we see progress on his shooting skills, then why not. Promote him to full member.

Currently he haves a +1 for trial member from me.
    Defy
    Defy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Defy Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 am

Drix wrote:Good point's are that he's quite good fighting with spazz, but she fails on stubby. The problem is that he dosn't want to learn he just want to stick with spaz and that's it. I suggest him for trial. If we see progress on his shooting skills, then why not. Promote him to full member.

Currently he haves a +1 for trial member from me.

Actualy i can fight with stubby Prety well but iam got used to sPaz.
    P.S. [quote="Drix"]but she fails on stubby.
    Iam a boy after all dont call me she call me he!
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Maria Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm

Alright Defy,you are getting better and better so for now you're a trial member!
    Try to work more to be promoted as a full member...this application is not going to be locked.......good luck!
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 am

Ok now i'm sure that you really deserve to be an AsS member,have fun with us Defy!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 pm