Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

4 posters

Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan.

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan. Empty Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan.

Post  Maria Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 am

It seems that BioVastus was given more than a chance to stop his foolish acts, but he's refusing to do so. I understand why he is ignoring everyone becasue he knows he did something bad, but apologizing to Billy wouldn't hurt you, right? We are a clan so we're supposed to team up with and respect each other, right? I didn't wanna lose any AsS membrs, but I'm sorry to tell you that you're kicked from clan BioVastus. Have fun with your friend Ekril, you can re-apply for the AsS clan when you decide to change your behavior and to obey the rules. And remember that you're still welcome in the server and forums.

Good luck.

Read the following topics to know more about kicking BioVastus:
    Topic 1
    Topic 2
    Topic 3
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan. Empty Re: Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan.

Post  Billy Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 am

I agree with you, Maria. Althought he is not already in the clan, he still can have fun on the server. Now BioVastus is free to fight, and attack me whenever he wants. I will take it as fun. That is the game. I have never had something personal against him. Our misunderstanding was only because we have clan rules and we have to follow them. I play on this server, because I love the free rules about fighting styles. But sometimes the things are not that simple, when we are a part of the clan. There is a difference between "Server rules" and "Clan rules", and we should realize that. People which are not a part of the clan are more free. But as Lebowski has said, wearing the [AsS] tag is a honor. And everyone of us deserve this honor, but with doing good acts.

And of course, he is welcome to play with us, and to post on the forum. If some day he gives us proofs, that he can change his behavior, then he could re-apply, I am with you in this too, Maria.
    Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan. Empty Re: Kicking BioVastus from the AsS Clan.

Post  Lebowski Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 am

I see he is now [EK]BioVastus. Good luck with your new clan.
    Orga
    Orga
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Orga Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 am

TRAITOR Vastus! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:48 am