Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

5 posters

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied)

?Rodrigitxo?
    ?Rodrigitxo?

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied) Empty My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied)

Post  ?Rodrigitxo? Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:21 am

Please Accept me!!! This is my app:

-Your Nickname in game: ?Rodrigitxo?

-How old are you: 13

-Where are you from: Portugal - Açores

-Your gender: Male

-Your favorite weapons: Stubby; M4; MP5; Rocket; Spaz

-When did you start playing vc-mp: September 2010

-How often do you play vc-mp: 3/4 days for week

-Have you been in a clan before? If yes tell us which clan and why did you: NO

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied) Empty Re: My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied)

Post  Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:50 pm

I played today and yesterday with this guy,he was my team mate and he has improved a lot.His english could be a little better,but it's good enough.About his spamming in two of the forum's sections,it was very low and lame of his part,but he's a nice person too.Just please don't spam in our forums anymore,since it's useless.If you wanna say something,get straight to the point instead of repeating it over and over again.You seem to be a pretty good fighter,but I won't give you my opinion until we fight 1vs1. farao

And by the way,why did you not answer the questions "How well do you speak english?","Why do you want to join the clan?" and "Do you play SA:MP?" ? scratch

Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied) Empty Re: My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied)

Post  Maria Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:16 pm

I was about to deny this application because it's not complete, you omited some questions. Follow this format please click
    Hrvoje
    Hrvoje
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Hrvoje Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:41 pm

When you write all what application wants i will wote then. You are good guy and you can respect form me positive vote.
    ?Rodrigitxo?
    ?Rodrigitxo?

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied) Empty My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?)

Post  ?Rodrigitxo? Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks Hrvoje and Dr.Robotnik by the advices, and Maria I go complet the app.
    ?Rodrigitxo?
    ?Rodrigitxo?

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied) Empty My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?)

Post  ?Rodrigitxo? Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 am

Maria I do 14 years old in 30/12/2010, I can do the app?
    ?Rodrigitxo?
    ?Rodrigitxo?

Post  ?Rodrigitxo? Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:16 am

LOCKED No
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Rodrigitxo wanted to fight with me a long time ago. At last I fought with him. I expected he would be better, but I killed him easy many times. Robot did the same thing too. After these fights he became somehow as desperate person. He even said, that he will never come on the server again. I told him, that he is welcome to play with us, because there is no any problem. Then he said, that he has locked the topic. I didn't fully realize what does he mean, but now I saw it.
    In my opinion he can't be a part of our clan for now.

My vote is "No".
    ?Rodrigitxo?
    ?Rodrigitxo?

My [AsS] Clan re-app (?Rodrigitxo?) (denied) Empty LOCK

Post  ?Rodrigitxo? Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Please LOCK these APP!!!
    Billy
    Billy
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Billy Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm

?Rodrigitxo? wrote:Please LOCK these APP!!!
    You asked me about locking the topic many times during the game Rodrigitxo, but I will not lock it. Please don't be impatient. I would like to know Robot's opinion, before this topic to be locked. He fought with you too. Besides, Ice Queen usually locks the applies. Patience, please!
    ?Rodrigitxo?
    ?Rodrigitxo?

Post  ?Rodrigitxo? Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Billy wrote:
    ?Rodrigitxo? wrote:Please LOCK these APP!!!
    You asked me about locking the topic many times during the game Rodrigitxo, but I will not lock it. Please don't be impatient. I would like to know Robot's opinion, before this topic to be locked. He fought with you too. Besides, Ice Queen usually locks the applies. Patience, please!

Ok, i said it because i'm gonna do an other app to the next month.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I fought Rodrigitxo today,and he was a very easy kill.He actually got better,but I expected him to be a lot better.I killed him very easy,all he could do was jump during our fights.But he told me that he needs two keys to run fast,and I did not understand very well what he meant.He went all crazy after getting killed,saying he would never come back because there were too many people shooting him at the same time and that he couldn't fight back.He went even farther when he said that he would never see us again. I'm really sorry,you're a very nice guy,but my vote is NO

Nothing personal,but I don't think you're ready to join yet,you need to practice more and improve this very impatient character of yours.Patience is a virtue.

Better luck next time,my friend.
    Ice_Queen
    Ice_Queen
    AsS Clan Member
    AsS Clan Member

Post  Ice_Queen Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am

Your application is denied, try to re-apply again when you improve your english and fighting skills. Good luck!

Denied

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:58 am