Assassins Secret Society

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our VC:MP/SA:MP death matching clan very own forums!

3 posters

Removal of Landwind

Naruto
    Naruto
    Administrator
    Administrator

Removal of Landwind Empty Removal of Landwind

Post  Naruto Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:53 pm

The recent acceptance of Landwind application by AsS members i believe was made in haste... I discovered recent posts made by Landwind and his English is to say the least horrible...

In order to be an effective clan it is essential that we be able to communicate with each other...

One of the questions on the application [and a requirement] is that you can speak English at an understandable level... When I saw Landwind's posts, I referred back to his application and seen that he failed to answer this question...

That in itself may seem like not a big deal... BUT, the questions on the application are there for a reason... They help us evaluate the applicant in a fair and complete manner... When an answer is omitted it is telling me one of two things, either this applicant has something to hide or it was missed unintentionally...

The later I can forgive, we all make mistakes... But the fore, is not forgivable... It is lying to fellow AsS members right off... His recent posts showing his English speaking skills are evident that he avoided this question because he was afraid we would reject his application... This is also unfair to future applicants that fully and honestly answer all questions and take a chance of rejection... But at least it is fair to all, the applicant and the AsS members...

If the applicant will not allow the truth to be known to us at the time of his application, it is well within any of the clan leaders rights to make a decision...

Regretfully, I have removed Landwind from the AsS clan... Please remember I was forced to make this decision by his actions... He has no one to blame but himself...

Naruto...
    Maria
    Maria
    Administrator
    Administrator

Removal of Landwind Empty Re: Removal of Landwind

Post  Maria Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Yes, after discussing with Naruto we decided to remove TOP_KILLER or landwind from the clan, he might be a good fighter but his english is not good enough for the clan's reputation.

We gave him a chance to be one of us because we thought he at least knows some basics, but unfortunately we were totally wrong and besides he didn't even answer to "how well do you speak english" question in his application.

We are sorry, try your chance with the other clans.

Lebowski
    Lebowski
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post  Lebowski Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm

I see he also entered the server as Landwind without his [AsS] tag. You guys made the right decision.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am